- Jun 30, 2020
- Reaction score
We are always looking for talented and hard-working builders to help us create cool new things for our growing player base. You may be asked to build maps for new game modes, creations that will appear in videos or, buildings to house any number of things BattleDash will add to the server as it continues. When looking for builders talent is often not the first thing we are looking for, we are looking for how much of a team player you are as being part of the build team requires respect for your other team members and the ability to work well with others. If you are a great builder but not a team player then our build team is not for you. If you think you have what it takes to join the EnlightenMC build team then feel free to apply at the link provided below! (Build team members are required to be 14 years or older, if you do not meet this basic requirement then please do not apply.)
Note: to apply for any rank, you must have your minecraft account linked to your forums account. You can find more information on how to do that here
- Discord Username (and ID if applicable)
- Minecraft Username (and/or UUID)
- What is your age? (Must be 14 years or older to apply for the build team)
- What time zone are you in? (Ex. EST, MST or UTC-4, UTC-5)
- What other commitments do you have?
- What would you expect your availability to be each week?
- Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?
- When did you join the server?
- Why do you want to join the build team? (To build is not an acceptable response.)
- How would you handle someone else changing your build without your permission?
- What would you do if you did not like the aesthetic of a build from another team member?
- Would you be able to get on if available to help finish builds to meet time constraints?
- Do you have experience using World Edit or other building commands?
*Please Note* There is no ETA given for a response to applications so please do not ask for updates or your application will be pulled from consideration
Last edited by a moderator: