Network Developer and Systems Engineer
- Jun 28, 2020
- Reaction score
It's come to our attention that we're good developers (debatable), but bad players. We don't know what the community wants in terms of details when it comes to SMP Updates and new Minigames, so we're creating the Enlighten Player Panel to solve this problem (For example, the global dragon announcements were an oversight).
We're going to be constantly taking applications and inviting known members of the community to join the panel.
Note: To apply for the panel, you must have your minecraft account linked to your forums account. You can find more information on how to do that here
Requirements and Questions:
- Discord Username (and ID numbers i.e. #0001)
- Minecraft Username (and/or UUID)
- What is your age? (Must be 14 years or older to apply!)
- What is your timezone? (Ex. EST, MST or UTC-4, UTC-6 etc.)
- What rank do you have on the server? (Must have Director)
- Do you have any form of capture software to record bugs? (You can always screenshot if not)
- When did you start on the server? (We ask that you have been a part of the Enlighten Community for at least 1 month prior to applying)
- What is a feature that you would like to see added to the network?
- What is a new minigame you would like to see added to the Network?
- Are you well known on the server? (Do people recognize you?)
*Please Note* Reviewing applications take time and there will be no ETA given for a response, DO NOT ask staff members for constant updates regarding your application status.
This thread will stay open for any questions people may have, but please do not apply in the comments.
Thank you for applying, good luck and we look forward to reviewing your application!