• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

How to apply for the Enlighten Player Panel

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
Player Panel

It's come to our attention that we're good developers (debatable), but bad players. We don't know what the community wants in terms of details when it comes to SMP Updates and new Minigames, so we're creating the Enlighten Player Panel to solve this problem (For example, the global dragon announcements were an oversight).

We're going to be constantly taking applications and inviting known members of the community to join the panel.

Note: To apply for the panel, you must have your minecraft account linked to your forums account. You can find more information on how to do that here

Requirements and Questions:
  • Discord Username (and ID numbers i.e. #0001)
  • Minecraft Username (and/or UUID)
  • What is your age? (Must be 14 years or older to apply!)
  • What is your timezone? (Ex. EST, MST or UTC-4, UTC-6 etc.)
  • What rank do you have on the server? (Must have Director)
  • Do you have any form of capture software to record bugs? (You can always screenshot if not)
  • When did you start on the server? (We ask that you have been a part of the Enlighten Community for at least 1 month prior to applying)
  • What is a feature that you would like to see added to the SMP gamemode?
  • What is a new minigame you would like to see added to the Network?
  • Are you well known on the server? (Do people recognize you?)

*Please Note* Reviewing applications take time and there will be no ETA given for a response, DO NOT ask staff members for constant updates regarding your application status.

This thread will stay open for any questions people may have, but please do not apply in the comments.

Thank you for applying, good luck and we look forward to reviewing your application!

FRANKINSHARK

FRANKINSHARK
Reaction score
My discord user is "FRANKINSHARK#6014". My minecraft user is "FRANKINSHARK". I was born in 2005 so I am 15. My timezone is "Central Standard Time". I have director thanks to Twig. I can press F2 and sent the pic to your when i find a bug.My first login was "Tue Oct 20 2020".A feature i would like to see is the next rank od armor and sword,meaning whither area with whither boss and have wither armor and sword and whither pet would be cool.Amoung us would be a cool minigame to add to your server.Many people knows me and see me often online.

Crimson_Shield

Crimson_Shield
Reaction score
My discord user is "FRANKINSHARK#6014". My minecraft user is "FRANKINSHARK". I was born in 2005 so I am 15. My timezone is "Central Standard Time". I have director thanks to Twig. I can press F2 and sent the pic to your when i find a bug.My first login was "Tue Oct 20 2020".A feature i would like to see is the next rank od armor and sword,meaning whither area with whither boss and have wither armor and sword and whither pet would be cool.Amoung us would be a cool minigame to add to your server.Many people knows me and see me often online.
This thread will stay open for any questions people may have, but please do not apply in the comments.

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
This is not the place to apply.

iVixXx

iVixXx
Reaction score
Hi, nice to see another application forum is out!