- Jun 30, 2020
- Reaction score
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR NEW APPLICANTS AT THIS TIME, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY AS IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOUWe are constantly looking for active and mature members of our amazing community to step up and help us keep that community positive and safe. When looking for new staff members we are looking for someone who is always ready to greet new players and help out other members of the community when they can. If you think you have the potential to be a strong new addition to our growing staff team then please follow the template for your application below. (Please note all staff members must be at least 15 years or older to apply, and must have access to Discord/TeamSpeak. Please do not apply if you do not meet that basic requirement.)
Note: To apply for any rank, you must have your minecraft account linked to your forums account. You can find more information on how to do that here
- Discord Username (and ID numbers i.e. #0001)
- Minecraft Username (and/or UUID)
- What is your age? (Must be 15 years or older to apply!)
- What is your time zone? (Ex. EST, MST or UTC-4, UTC-6 etc.)
- What other commitments do you have?
- What availability do you think you would have each week? (We understand you have a life, or we hope you do at least)
- Do you have a microphone?
- Do you have any form of capture software to record? (You can always screenshot if not)
- When did you start on the server? (We ask that you have been a part of the Enlighten Community for at least 1 month prior to applying)
- What prior experience do you have as a staff member?
- Why do you want to become a helper on the Enlighten Network? (Do not say "To help people")
- How would you handle an overly obnoxious and excessively vulgar member that is spamming chat?
- What would you do if someone was hacking or otherwise breaking the rules on the server? (Helpers only have /mute)
- Where are you most active on the server?
- How much time can you contribute to the network?
- Have you ever been banned/punished on the network? If so, please include details.
- SCENARIO: It's your first week of being a Helper and you get into a conflict with a well-known player. Their friends start spamming you saying you're a bad helper. What would you do?
- Tell us about one of your best moments on the network
- What's a time you've made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it and what did you learn? (Does not apply to the server, anything works)
Thank you for applying, good luck and we look forward to reviewing your application!