• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    11 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Hi I'm Crimson_Shield!

Shen

Director
    Crinsib
    Vibes Vibes
    Reaction score
    Hi, I'm not sure what say but I'll just wing it. Also, I know that this is very out of order.
    I'm Crimson_Shield, but my nick is Crimson. I started playing on this server at the start of August, after seeing Lynix in my recommended 2 months before, and now this is the main server that I play on. I started playing Minecraft in 2013 and here I am now. In Minecraft, I enjoy building quite a lot and playing with others. Outside of school, I am a Boyscout- almost Eagle, and I do a national competition called Science Olympiad. I was born in Tennessee but moved to California. I have also been taking karate for 8 years. I enjoy things like backpacking, basketball, finance, architecture, community service, helping others, and acting. One of my large achievements was backpacking 63 miles while carrying 35 pounds. My birthday is February 20, my favorite colors are the entirety of the greyscale.

You can usually find me on the discord or the server and I hope to get to know all of you peoples better

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Hi Crimson_Shield!

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store