• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Heyhey

Ginger

Director
    Gingerello
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    Hey y'all, I'm Ginger! I started playing EnlightenSMP back in around June or July and I've been playing almost every day since! I love to play with my friends, chat with y'all, build (even though I'm HORRIBLE at it xD) and just have a great time on this server! I don't really do much IRL besides driver's ed and school so I spend most of my time on the server lol. I'm 16 and going into my Junior year of Highschool so that's pretty niceee. I'm not sure what else to say but like yeah now y'all know some stuff about me xDD. I'm so thankful that I've had the chance to meet each and every one of you and am so happy to be apart of the EnlightenMC community! If any of y'all need help or want to chat I'm always down for a conversation so just party or pm me on SMP! <33

Last edited:

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store