• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    6 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Hello there!!! I want to properly introduce myself.

Raj

Director
    DemonLrd
    Rebels Rebels
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Hi everyone, my name is Rajendra, but I go by Raj. I am 16 currently, but turning 17 on March 12. My little sister and I were born and brought up in Virginia. My family moved from Virginia Beach, VA to Michigan back in 2018, so still getting used to Michigan. We used to have three cats (Simba, Snowball, and Bobby), but sadly they passed away from natural causes. :( I am a noob to Minecraft; I bought Minecraft back in April of 2020 and Enlighten is the only server I play on. My favorite color blue (Well any shade of blue). Unlike most Indian families my family is nonvegetarian, but we do not eat some stuff. My favorite Restaurants are Red Lobsters and Apple Bees. My favorite fast food is Wendy's and Chick-fil-A. Basically, I love eating Indian, Chinese, and Italian Food. (well there are other types of food I like eating, but these are the top 3 popped into my head) I also love watching anime. ( My Hero Academia, Charlotte, Naruto, Naruto: Next Generation, and Dragon's Dogma are some of my favorite anime). TV shows that I love watching ( The Grand Tour, Cobra Kai, and The Umbrella Academy)

Feel free to talk with me when you see me on the server :)

Last edited:

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Hi everyone, my name is Rajendra, but I go by Raj. I am 16 currently, but turning 17 on March 12. My little sister and I were born and brought up in Virginia. My family moved from Virginia Beach, VA to Michigan back in 2018, so still getting used to Michigan. We used to have three cats (Simba, Snowball, and Bobby), but sadly they passed away from natural causes. :( I am a noob to Minecraft; I bought Minecraft back in April of 2020 and Enlighten is the only server I play on. My favorite color blue (Well any shade of blue). Unlike most Indian families my family is nonvegetarian, but we do not eat some stuff. My favorite Restaurants are Red Lobsters and Apple Bees. My favorite fast food is Wendy's and Chick-fil-A. Basically, I love eating Indian, Chinese, and Italian Food. (well there are other types of food I like eating, but these are the top 3 popped into my head) I also love watching anime. ( My Hero Academia, Charlotte, Naruto, Naruto: Next Generation, and Dragon's Dogma are some of my favorite anime). TV shows that I love watching ( The Grand Tour, Cobra Kai, and The Umbrella Academy)

Feel free to talk with me when you see me on the server :)
    You just told people how to find you lol

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    I was careful not to tell my full details. With these details, you won't find me online easily. ( I know a way for you to find me online, but this will take you a while. If you do find me online; it is ok because I trust you all.). I usually don't give out these details, but since I felt like you all should know something about me and I trust you, so I told them. Also, I can checkmate you by removing that one way to find me, but I won't because I want to see if you will find me.
    Good luck and see you soon :)
    I found you online rn, you are talking to me lol online

Raj

Director
    DemonLrd
    Rebels Rebels
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I was careful not to tell my full details. All these details I told aren't anywhere online( I know a way for you to find me online, but this will take you a while. If you do find me online; I don't really mind because I trust you.). I don't give out these details, but since I felt like you all should know something about me; I told them.
    I found you online rn, you are talking to me lol online
    lol

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store