• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Hello, Nice to Meet You!

Trunami

Trunami
Kryptic Kryptic
Reaction score
Hello All!

My username is Trunami, but I go by the nickname True! I just discovered this forum and thought it would be fun to join in. :)
I started playing on EnlightenMC this year after watching several videos with Lynix and enjoying his content! I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 however and am amazed at how different it is today. On the server, I really enjoy building, exploring the world and overall just socializing with the people!

I am currently a sophomore in college, double majoring in Computer Science and Music (unfortunately that means less time for me to spend on the server haha!). I really enjoy singing, dancing, art, games, reading, etc. I like all colors, but right now I have been really into the colors pink and orange. I don't think I could ever choose a single favorite food, but I really enjoy Japanese food in general because I used to live there when I was little! Although I live in the US now, I really want to go back to Japan someday.

Feel free to hit me up when I am online if you have a cool build for me to see, or simply want to chat! :3