• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Hello lynix please look

cooljori1

Reaction score
    Hello If you are lynix thank you for looking I have made a lynix Holly Monument with an item from lynix's trolled videos I am still collecting but if you are lynix I really need you to put your head in the middle then it will be complete :D

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    hey u copied mine after i bought a bookshelf from mia, then i made a shrine, and then u did too.

oh and i redid ur shrines roof, Lynix if u see this, i made a pixel by pixel statue of u and a shrine which has the ice u gave me and a bookshelf that u placed and a steak. i dont need a head but that would be great

cooljori1

Reaction score
    Yeah but I am making one to I didn't copy you I just need lynix's head in the middle then it will be complete

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Yeah but I am making one to I didn't copy you I just need lynix's head in the middle then it will be complete
    he wont give it but gl ig, oh and you have to shout me and GIKKK out for giving u that fishing rod

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Hey Lynix if u see this can get a book and quill sign it (write anything u want inside) and place it in my base at the coords -3621 80 5405. Please my signed book collection cant be complete without u signing one. (Just take one from creative mode sign it and write smth inside place it inside a chest inside my base.) Thanks PS. Pls do this if u can. :)

cooljori1

Reaction score
    Here are the cords for my build Ty please I really need a head in the middle you can do a thing so I can't break it and sell
    Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 5.46.01 PM.png

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    I really want as signed book and quill by Lynix. I even left a chest with a normal book and quill at my base and a sign asking him to do so.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store