• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    1 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Guess it's about time I do this...

JTech Defiant

Director
    Jtech_Defiant
    Arcane PlagueDR
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Hey y'all.

A bit about me. I am new to this server as of last week. I am Active Duty in the United States Air Force; coming up on eight years. I play games to help me escape the stress and anxiety of my day-to-day life. I am married. We have one kiddo and a doggo (German Short-Haired Pointer/Border Collie). Besides gaming, I enjoy hunting and skeet/trap shooting, building and fixing computers and servers, and working on my car. "Drive fast, and leave a sexy corpse." - Stanley Hudson (The Office). I also enjoy helping and teaching people, hence why I bought director (that and I wanted to help with the actual upkeep of the server; so hard to find a well maintained server these days). Ginger and others are faster than I am, but still down to help. I have been playing MC since Alpha and it will always be in my top three games. I am going to try to be as active and helpful on this server (smp) as much as I can. See you out there!
    -JTech_Defiant

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    nice

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store