• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

GTS/Global Trade System

BulletImmuneZack

Alphair
Heck Aura
Reaction score
Sometimes when I put somethign up for auction, It doesn't get the price I wanted or it's getting way to much money, like 4 million on a beacon from a misclick.

That's why I thought of this idea, a GTS, It's sort of like the auction house where something staysd on the auction for 2 days except the difference is that Players can ask for a certain price, For Example, Somebody puts up a Dragon Chestplate for 400k, There's no issue with being outbid constantly and you can pay with coins directly through a menu of some sorts. Not only will it solve people not getting the amount of coins they wanted and being salty, but it also it solves the misclick problem because your not overpaying for the thing and can make back your money quickly (although it's flawede and the misclick problems a bit on the player)

RangersFan2020

Quirky_Qwerty8
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
So are you saying you want a store where people can Put things up to be bought for a certain price, and other people can buy and have it for that without an auction and the fear of being overbid? Otherwise I’m a bit confused

LCMcrafter

LCMdaLamp
Kryptic Kryptic
Officer
Reaction score
Its suggested with normal /ah but it not set up right now, only admins can change the starting price.
sdvdd.png

LCMcrafter

LCMdaLamp
Kryptic Kryptic
Officer
Reaction score
hehe