• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    2 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Future of Enlighten

Bears

President
    Administrator
    IBearsI
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Hello everyone, so there have obviously been a lot of questions regarding the future of Enlighten and many rumors or just simple misunderstandings that have been circulating. I want to address those and get everyone up to date on our current situation and plan for the future. I will start by saying this, Enlighten does not have a shutdown planned for the future. Many jumped to this conclusion when Dash simply stated that without further development he expected the server to come to a close sometime in early 2022, this is true if we were to do nothing. However, we plan to fight to keep this server running and have been trying to come up with a road map to have the server evolve into something new, something better. We have reached out to those that may be able to assist now that Dash has moved on to another endeavor, an endeavor we wish him the upmost luck in fulfilling and we hope to see him grow even more. Currently we want to try and bring small and more feasible updates to bring new content to all of you but until we do we want to help those who want the server to stay, all of those that are trying to create events or bringing other creative ideas to help engage players on the server. We want to evolve Enlighten into something new and move passed that of being simply "Lynix's Minecraft Server" and we ask for everyone who has grown attached to the server and the community to do something about it. As a joke I made in our staff group chat I want you all to ask not what your server can do for you, ask what you can do for your server!

Key takeaways for those that don't want to read this...
    - There is NO plan to shut down the server
    - We still want to provide updates
    - We want all of your creativity in creating things for the server such as simple events
    - We believe that this may be a much needed time for growth for the server, certainly not the end
    - We love the community and hope that everyone that shares our sentiment can aid us in helping to improve the server like never before!

Thank you all,
    The entire staff team

Last edited:

bllxd3

Reaction score
    Hello everyone, so there have obviously been a lot of questions regarding the future of Enlighten and many rumors or just simple misunderstandings that have been circulating. I want to address those and get everyone up to date on our current situation and plan for the future. I will start by saying this, Enlighten does not have a shutdown planned for the future. Many jumped to this conclusion when Dash simply stated that without further development he expected the server to come to a close sometime in early 2022, this is true if we were to do nothing. However, we plan to fight to keep this server running and have been trying to come up with a road map to have the server evolve into something new, something better. We have reached out to those that may be able to assist now that Dash has moved on to another endeavor, an endeavor we wish him the upmost luck in fulfilling and we hope to see him grow even more. Currently we want to try and bring small and more feasible updates to bring new content to all of you but until we do we want to help those who want the server to stay, all of those that are trying to create events or bringing other creative ideas to help engage players on the server. We want to evolve Enlighten into something new and move passed that of being simply "Lynix's Minecraft Server" and we ask for everyone who has grown attached to the server and the community to do something about it. As a joke I made in our staff group chat I want you all to ask not what your server can do for you, ask what you can do for your server!

Key takeaways for those that don't want to read this...
    - There is NO plan to shut down the server
    - We still want to provide updates
    - We want all of your creativity in creating things for the server such as simple events
    - We believe that this may be a much needed time for growth for the server, certainly not the end
    - We love the community and hope that everyone that shares our sentiment can aid us in helping to improve the server like never before!

Thank you all,
    The entire staff team
    I really hope everything will go as planned. That would be wonderful news. One thing i don't quite understand is why Lynix no longer uploads videos of enlighten anymore. That seemed to have helped the server as a decent amount of players would log in.

Hayden

The Boi
    HaydenYellow
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I really hope everything will go as planned. That would be wonderful news. One thing i don't quite understand is why Lynix no longer uploads videos of enlighten anymore. That seemed to have helped the server as a decent amount of players would log in.
    Lynix has to worry about his own success on YouTube before he looks out for the server which is understandable. If we are being honest the videos he would make on the server would honestly do quite poorly compared to many of his other videos. He is thinking with a business mindset and I think it is the right move for him. Does it hurt us? Obviously it does, but at the end of the day we can still get by without his videos. We have plenty of things planned for the near future which should inevitably help to increase the popularity of the server and boost our numbers. I hope this explanation helped.

Ginger

Director
    Gingerello
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    Excited to see what everyone comes up with!<3

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    pvp has his 8 corners soon, kwuf has capture the flag still being built with me, i think 3f0 has a sumo event also being built, and i plan on a guild plympics, so lets see how that goes :) hopefully well

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    it would personally keep me on the server even longer, and it would be fun for everyone

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store