• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    2 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Fixing Bags

WaiZ

Intern
    WaiZ
    Reaction score
    Hi, This feedback is about fixing bugs.
    I found 2 bugs on enlightenMC so far and I don't like the way you fixed it.
    The first bug is the /sell chest command. The /sell chest command worked on other people's claims and got fixed by disabling it.
    The second bug is Shift + Right Click on spawner to break it. You could take someone else's spawners in their claims. That bug got fixed by disabling it too.
    The way you fixing bugs is wrong. The futures that you disable were really good, and just disabling them is not the way to fix it.

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Reaction score
    Hi, This feedback is about fixing bugs.
    I found 2 bugs on enlightenMC so far and I don't like the way you fixed it.
    The first bug is the /sell chest command. The /sell chest command worked on other people's claims and got fixed by disabling it.
    The second bug is Shift + Right Click on spawner to break it. You could take someone else's spawners in their claims. That bug got fixed by disabling it too.
    The way you fixing bugs is wrong. The futures that you disable were really good, and just disabling them is not the way to fix it.
    We did not make those plugins, therefore we can not modify things in them, and it is not our job to fix those developer's mistakes. We have too much to do as it is. Disabling certain features of plugins we didn't make is the most we can do.

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Reaction score
    Although, in SMP 2 we're rewriting a lot of plugins that we originally didn't make, to open the ability for future customization and bug fixing. So hopefully this shouldn't be an often occurrence.

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    What he said...

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store