• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

First Minigame - Duels!

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    The Duels Minigame
    It's been a long time coming, and we're finally branching into Minigames!

To kick it off, we have a very simple duels gamemode. Right now there's only 1 map built by our amazing Build Team, Medieval.

462a787b9a558a7ce732a733196c2103.png

Currently the only mode is 1vs1 Classic Duels (We were a bit backed up working on SMP 2).

This is a 1.8 gamemode, so we recommend playing on 1.8.9.

There are multiple ways to play duels.

Method 1: Click the "DUELS" NPC in the hub.
    2e0417e763108c7026c611b73069b264.png

This will put you into a duels server, it may be empty, or already have another player waiting.

Method 2: /duel
    You can /duel <player> to challenge a player to a duel. They have 60 seconds to accept, and if they do, you'll both be placed into an empty duels server

Method 3: Parties
    If you're in a 2 player party, entering the duels mode with the hub NPC will automatically party queue you into the same server.

As more people play the game, our new Minigame Daemon system spins up new servers automatically when needed (Huge thanks to @Jaren for doing most of the work on that).

Known Bugs:
    • Repeatedly joining/leaving the same duels server can cause both players to spawn on the same team​
    • Sometimes, nothing will happen when you expect to be queued into a game, this means that all servers are full, just try again in about 10 seconds and it should work (if it doesn't, then the rare minigame daemon bug happened where it stops spinning up servers relative to the free instances it needs, please file a bug report in that case at https://enlightenmc.net/bugs)​
    • The first player who joins sometimes gets a weird bug with bows, where arrows immediately drop to the ground or go in weird directions, this is however only visual, and actually does hit the player if you aimed precisely​
    • The health below a nametag gets reset to 0 often​
    Thanks to:
    Feedback is always appreciated! We hope you enjoy this Minigame ahead of the Big SMP 2 Launch (only a few days left!)

Last edited:

ItzBlocky

Director
    Lapzzo
    SubToLynix Mr.cake
    Leader
    Reaction score
    This is fun and addicting! i had 2nd highest streak till i went afk and my brother went on my PC and invited me too a duel just too kill me and make me lose my streak :/

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    I got killed by a hacking Dash.

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Serenity Serenity
    General
    Reaction score
    Dash giving himself a huge thanks xD

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store