• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    2 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Few more SkyBlock Idea

Javyer12

Director
    Javyer12
    Reaction score
    This may possibly also apply to SMP, but I don't play on there.

Since combat is turned off on the island, it would be nice if you could activate combat in a specific area of the map. Say I make a small arena, and when you enter, combat is turned on.

Also, I think enchanting is very limited on skyblock. is it possible to add purchasing enchantments?

I noticed it is very difficult to convert a zombie villager into a villager. And once you have him, they tend to despawn unless you nametag them with a Nether Portal. Is it possible to make it easier to, if not spawning just a villager easier, at least able to tag them?

I know got a response last time about how you guys were working hard on SMP 2.0, and know you may be working on fixing bugs afterward when it gets released. but it would be nice to be able to get a few updates on skyblock.

Thanks!

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    Make bred animals, not despawn.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store