• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    13 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Eva The Cookie Queen

EvaTheWolf518

Eva518
    Kryptic Kryptic
    Reaction score
    Hi! I'm Eva! My ign is EvaTheWolf518 and I've been playing on the enlighten server since the start. I'm also the cookie queen because I give out cookies all the time!

Here's some things about me. (you don't gotta read everything you can just ask me in discord or MC)

-I have three brothers and one sister! My sisters annoying but I'm stuck living with her. I'm the youngest out of all my siblings.
    -I love history, stuff like Greek mythology and Egyptian mythology! I'm always happy to learn and understand new things as well!
    -I also have an adorable dog named Titan! He's a cute Chihuahua Corgi mix (I think) I got him on April 16th 2019 from my local animal shelter! #titancult
    -I'm an artist, I love drawing and painting. I'm usually drawing characters or people from the server! I do digital art aswell but I'm not to good at it.

I'm on enlighten all the time so feel free to say hi! I'm happy to make new friends or help you if possible!

SaltyFlower

The Official Beep Beeper
    SaltyFlower
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    #TitanCult

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    what's that

SaltyFlower

The Official Beep Beeper
    SaltyFlower
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    #TitanCult is when people changed our discord pictures to Titan, Eva's doggo. Its because Titan is super cuteee :love:

Silk

Intern
    rxnald
    Reaction score
    Such cute doggos on Enlighten.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store