• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Enlighten Video with YOUR builds

Earf

earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    Yooo hello!

Sup everyone, I hope you're well! I'd like to make another video where I share some builds that people have made so if you think you've made a special build or know where one is, let me know! Feel free to message me coords or just reach out to me so I can get to you when I record it ✨

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Yooo hello!

Sup everyone, I hope you're well! I'd like to make another video where I share some builds that people have made so if you think you've made a special build or know where one is, let me know! Feel free to message me coords or just reach out to me so I can get to you when I record it ✨
    You can do my house and city! You know how to get to my city, I will give cords when I get on later!

Last edited:

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Yess ok so i have a town at 100K 100K my house is the largest its the large modern one with 2 beacons, red and blue, coming out. were at the border and my 2nd building is a small wooden house next to a signboard. Its very small

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Yooo hello!

is there an eta on the vid?

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    You can film my House, HQ (Headquarters for me and my 2 friends) , my shield shop which is currently closed :( , and my Town (Toffi Town) the coords are -3621 80 5405. The coords will put you inside my house. Btw the interior of my base isnt finished. Thx -HorizonOnTop

Qw3rts

Director
    Qw3rts
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    I kinda moved my house is now at -15312 / 65 / 19165 yes it is mine, nameless prince made it, please give him credit, I upgraded it a bit tho

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Ok so Earf if its fine, i have 2 places id like u to cover:
    1st is the town i have already stated earlier in the post
    2nd is the castle that Elite built and gave to me. I would rly want u to cover this as he built most of it and i built around 30% of it, it is a very cool and good looking build and would like u to cover that aswell

PS: my house at the bordertown is the modern house with 2 beacons

eipc

Director
    eipc
    .pfd Oblivion
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Yooo hello!

ik this is late but u can check out my castle ~_~ go to the mall at distant waterfalls and its to the left of the entrance, its the giant clay castle

eipc

Director
    eipc
    .pfd Oblivion
    Leader
    Reaction score
    ik this is late but u can check out my castle ~_~ go to the mall at distant waterfalls and its to the left of the entrance, its the giant clay castle
    I hope the 😲 means u found it lol

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Ch
    You can film my House, HQ (Headquarters for me and my 2 friends) , my shield shop which is currently closed :( , and my Town (Toffi Town) the coords are -3621 80 5405. The coords will put you inside my house. Btw the interior of my base isnt finished. Thx -HorizonOnTop
    The shield shop is now leonings house btw.

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Yooo hello!

Hey Earf I was wondering if this vid will come out soon, if it is, my town has changed a lot and actually has a warp at warp travel so you can use that to get there now. :)

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    My house is undergoing a change so it wont look good.
    Aight so i am planning on making a new more organised base soon when i have time. My old base will probably just stay there and the shipyard wont change too.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store