• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Enlighten Video with YOUR builds

Earf

earthfueled
Reaction score
Yooo hello!

Sup everyone, I hope you're well! I'd like to make another video where I share some builds that people have made so if you think you've made a special build or know where one is, let me know! Feel free to message me coords or just reach out to me so I can get to you when I record it ✨

Qwerty

QwertydaHobbit
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
Yooo hello!

Sup everyone, I hope you're well! I'd like to make another video where I share some builds that people have made so if you think you've made a special build or know where one is, let me know! Feel free to message me coords or just reach out to me so I can get to you when I record it ✨
You can do my house and city! You know how to get to my city, I will give cords when I get on later!

Last edited:

DeadlyCreeper77

Uncle_Toenail
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Yess ok so i have a town at 100K 100K my house is the largest its the large modern one with 2 beacons, red and blue, coming out. were at the border and my 2nd building is a small wooden house next to a signboard. Its very small

Qwerty

QwertydaHobbit
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
Yooo hello!

is there an eta on the vid?

HorizonOnTop_123

fhjkfcwgyn
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
You can film my House, HQ (Headquarters for me and my 2 friends) , my shield shop which is currently closed :( , and my Town (Toffi Town) the coords are -3621 80 5405. The coords will put you inside my house. Btw the interior of my base isnt finished. Thx -HorizonOnTop

Qwerty

QwertydaHobbit
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
I kinda moved my house is now at -15312 / 65 / 19165 yes it is mine, nameless prince made it, please give him credit, I upgraded it a bit tho

DeadlyCreeper77

Uncle_Toenail
Shadow Shadow
General
Reaction score
Ok so Earf if its fine, i have 2 places id like u to cover:
1st is the town i have already stated earlier in the post
2nd is the castle that Elite built and gave to me. I would rly want u to cover this as he built most of it and i built around 30% of it, it is a very cool and good looking build and would like u to cover that aswell

PS: my house at the bordertown is the modern house with 2 beacons

eipc

eipc
.pfd Oblivion
Leader
Reaction score
Yooo hello!

ik this is late but u can check out my castle ~_~ go to the mall at distant waterfalls and its to the left of the entrance, its the giant clay castle

eipc

eipc
.pfd Oblivion
Leader
Reaction score
ik this is late but u can check out my castle ~_~ go to the mall at distant waterfalls and its to the left of the entrance, its the giant clay castle
I hope the 😲 means u found it lol