• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Dragon swords suck

Destiny

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
The dragon sword only has sharp 8 then all the armour enchant, please make it like the auctioneers sword but level 8, thanks!

Rebel

Rebelino
Shadow Shadow
Reaction score
if the auctioneer is the same as the dragon, then what's the point In having the dragon?

Destiny

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
I'm confused, they're not the same. dragon sword has level 8 enchantments and the auctioneers sword only has level 7. what I'm saying is the dragon sword should be like the auctioneers sword BUT level 8. the dragon sword has sharp 8 protection 8 fire protection 8 projectile protection 8 and thorns 8. I never said that the dragon sword is/asked it to be the same as auctioneers???

Rebel

Rebelino
Shadow Shadow
Reaction score
I'm confused, they're not the same. dragon sword has level 8 enchantments and the auctioneers sword only has level 7. what I'm saying is the dragon sword should be like the auctioneers sword BUT level 8. the dragon sword has sharp 8 protection 8 fire protection 8 projectile protection 8 and thorns 8. I never said that the dragon sword is/asked it to be the same as auctioneers???
oh that makes more sense, I thought u meant have them be THE SAME

LCMcrafter

LCMdaLamp
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score
either dash was lazy to just leave the armor enchants and have sharp 8 or he wanted to make the sword specifically meant for the end

Rebel

Rebelino
Shadow Shadow
Reaction score
either dash was lazy to just leave the armor enchants and have sharp 8 or he wanted to make the sword specifically meant for the end
that does make sense doe

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
This is a bug, I was copying classes when making the items and somehow the enchants from Armor got onto the Sword.

ac84d607099c60be06d0b392cb340878.png

LCMcrafter

LCMdaLamp
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score
Oh ok

Destiny

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score