• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Dragon announcement is unfair

I_need_buddy

I_Need_Buddy
    Unicornism Unicornsim
    Reaction score
    Why should people have to share the dragon, people allready didnt want to fight the dragon when somone was in the end, so why should we have to tell the entire server to steal the dragon we put 8 eyes on! Imagine placing 8 eyes, getting a transendent dragon, and then having 3 people come in and get 1st 2nd and 3rd taking your place. You wasted what 30+ mins or 200k+ coins on eyes just to have somone take the loot and request money for it.

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Why should people have to share the dragon, people allready didnt want to fight the dragon when somone was in the end, so why should we have to tell the entire server to steal the dragon we put 8 eyes on! Imagine placing 8 eyes, getting a transendent dragon, and then having 3 people come in and get 1st 2nd and 3rd taking your place. You wasted what 30+ mins or 200k+ coins on eyes just to have somone take the loot and request money for it.
    I agree with you, we need a way for only people who put an eye to be able to fight, and if you don’t want to drag to despawn after you die toss someone one of your eyes if you have all 8 then they can not let it despawn

I_need_buddy

I_Need_Buddy
    Unicornism Unicornsim
    Reaction score
    I agree with you, we need a way for only people who put an eye to be able to fight, and if you don’t want to drag to despawn after you die toss someone one of your eyes if you have all 8 then they can not let it despawn
    OR JUST give people who place eyes more damage delt, and by that i mean MORE damage not like 0.1 damage added.

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    OR JUST give people who place eyes more damage delt, and by that i mean MORE damage not like 0.1 damage added.
    That makes sense, or you can also make your own solution for now (like I did when I fought the dragon) and take a strength potion

I_need_buddy

I_Need_Buddy
    Unicornism Unicornsim
    Reaction score
    That makes sense, or you can also make your own solution for now (like I did when I fought the dragon) and take a strength potion
    I use potions every time, i also get in top 3 every time, but if i split with my friend "eyes" and they dont get in top 3, i just wasted so many eyes for 1 thing, ONE THING and that 1 thing is allways boots

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    I use potions every time, i also get in top 3 every time, but if i split with my friend "eyes" and they dont get in top 3, i just wasted so many eyes for 1 thing, ONE THING and that 1 thing is allways boots
    I used one strength potion, and a drag sword, and I got 1st, the people that were in 2nd & 3rd were kind of holding back a little bit (cause i put all of the eyes in and it was my first time killing the dragon)

LCMcrafter

Builder
    LCMdaLamp
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    This is how the dragon fight is meant be be, its supposed to be hard to get dragon loot. My best advise is do it when less people are on and sometimes you can get people to hold back. Also putting 8 eyes is over the top, you can get the dragon pet by putting 5 eyes and getting 3rd.

I_need_buddy

I_Need_Buddy
    Unicornism Unicornsim
    Reaction score
    so i should go and steel every dragon that someone spawns is what your saying. When one spawns I go and take someones spot because i have better gear, better armour, potions! I just took eyes away from somone, eyes that are allready hard to grind, and now ruin their time on the server, seems fair...... "and say more then 1 person comes to fight the dragon, they have better gear just like mine and steel somones spot, now say 3 people come, now those eyes went to COMPLETE waste for the people who grinded them"

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    so i should go and steel every dragon that someone spawns is what your saying. When one spawns I go and take someones spot because i have better gear, better armour, potions! I just took eyes away from somone, eyes that are allready hard to grind, and now ruin their time on the server, seems fair...... "and say more then 1 person comes to fight the dragon, they have better gear just like mine and steel somones spot, now say 3 people come, now those eyes went to COMPLETE waste for the people who grinded them"
    You don’t need to get revenge on people, you just need to take precautions and make sure someone is there that won’t over damage the drag, so it doesn’t despawn, it will majorly help to have the best armor and sword in game, and have strength potions, and you have an advantage anyway cause you are there first and do more damage, so that when they come you have done too much damage for then to catch up (only if they don’t have better sword then you)

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    The dragon announcement achieved what it was supposed to do, it stopped people from the weird and stupid trend of people shaming and punishing other people who fight "their" dragons just because they didn't place a satisfactory amount of eyes or whatever. That's the point of the dragon fight, it's supposed to be hard, everyone is supposed to be able to partake and steal/claim "your" prize. When you spawn a dragon, it's not your dragon. You aren't entitled to a consolation prize just because you placed some eyes. Spawning the dragon is supposed to be seen a group effort for the entire server, not a secluded group of 3 people shaming/punishing anyone who gets in their way because "waaaaa they're a better fighter than me so they stole my #3 spot give me a reward anyway".

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    The dragon announcement achieved what it was supposed to do, it stopped people from the weird and stupid trend of people shaming and punishing other people who fight "their" dragons just because they didn't place a satisfactory amount of eyes or whatever. That's the point of the dragon fight, it's supposed to be hard, everyone is supposed to be able to partake and steal/claim "your" prize. You aren't entitled to a consolation prize just because you placed some eyes.
    So I don’t have to feel bad about coming into someone’s drag fight?

Qw3rts

Director
    QwertyDaCheeto
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store