• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Custom Anticheat

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    Make a custom anticheat so its of the highest quality and the BattleDash seal of approval

Aiden

Helper
    aidenqt
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    It isn't exactly that easy to make an anticheat

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Spigot development and Anti-Cheat development are completely different fields, Anti-Cheat development is extremely math-based, you have to know all the trade secrets and have lots of experience to make anything competent. I have tried and failed in the past to make custom Anti-Cheats. We pay a lot for our anti-cheat and have no plans to change it right now.

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    What is it??? I asking cuz i wonder how good it is cuz u said u pay a lot for it.

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    Spigot development and Anti-Cheat development are completely different fields, Anti-Cheat development is extremely math-based, you have to know all the trade secrets and have lots of experience to make anything competent. I have tried and failed in the past to make custom Anti-Cheats. We pay a lot for our anti-cheat and have no plans to change it right now.
    fair enough

What is it??? I asking cuz i wonder how good it is cuz u said u pay a lot for it.
    if he says what it is hackers can find out how to evade it, so I doubt he will tell

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    fair enough

if he says what it is hackers can find out how to evade it, so I doubt he will tell
    O cuz i wanted to see if i could put it on my server too. I will be planing to make one when i will try to start a yt channel and play on enlighten and make my own server.

Last edited:

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Yeah, I won't say.

O cuz i wanted to see if i could put it on my server too. I will be planing to make one when i will try to start a yt channel and play on enlighten and make my own server.
    You can't buy the Anti-Cheat we use unless you have an already established server network with good player counts. That way they know they aren't selling to hacked client developers.

We actually use multiple Anti-Cheats depending on the gamemode, minigames and SMP use separate Anti-Cheats.

Glooglu

Director
    Glooglu
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    Yeah, I won't say.

You can't buy the Anti-Cheat we use unless you have an already established server network with good player counts. That way they know they aren't selling to hacked client developers.

We actually use multiple Anti-Cheats depending on the gamemode, minigames and SMP use separate Anti-Cheats.
    OOO ok ill have to see if my channel gets enough subs to even make a server. Ill probabaly just get a diffrent one if my channel doesnt get that popular. Thanks. Also I hope i can atleast reach 5k to be able to get content rank also what do u get with content rank???

Destiny

Director
    oDestinyy
    Serenity Serenity
    General
    Reaction score
    OOO ok ill have to see if my channel gets enough subs to even make a server. Ill probabaly just get a diffrent one if my channel doesnt get that popular. Thanks. Also I hope i can atleast reach 5k to be able to get content rank also what do u get with content rank???
    its the same perms as director

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store