• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

Custom Anticheat

Rebel

Rebelino
Shadow Shadow
Reaction score
Make a custom anticheat so its of the highest quality and the BattleDash seal of approval

AidenM15

aidenqt
Kryptic Kryptic
General
Reaction score
It isn't exactly that easy to make an anticheat

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
Spigot development and Anti-Cheat development are completely different fields, Anti-Cheat development is extremely math-based, you have to know all the trade secrets and have lots of experience to make anything competent. I have tried and failed in the past to make custom Anti-Cheats. We pay a lot for our anti-cheat and have no plans to change it right now.

HorizonOnTop_123

Glooglu
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
What is it??? I asking cuz i wonder how good it is cuz u said u pay a lot for it.

Rebel

Rebelino
Shadow Shadow
Reaction score
Spigot development and Anti-Cheat development are completely different fields, Anti-Cheat development is extremely math-based, you have to know all the trade secrets and have lots of experience to make anything competent. I have tried and failed in the past to make custom Anti-Cheats. We pay a lot for our anti-cheat and have no plans to change it right now.
fair enough

What is it??? I asking cuz i wonder how good it is cuz u said u pay a lot for it.
if he says what it is hackers can find out how to evade it, so I doubt he will tell

HorizonOnTop_123

Glooglu
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
fair enough

if he says what it is hackers can find out how to evade it, so I doubt he will tell
O cuz i wanted to see if i could put it on my server too. I will be planing to make one when i will try to start a yt channel and play on enlighten and make my own server.

Last edited:

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
Yeah, I won't say.

O cuz i wanted to see if i could put it on my server too. I will be planing to make one when i will try to start a yt channel and play on enlighten and make my own server.
You can't buy the Anti-Cheat we use unless you have an already established server network with good player counts. That way they know they aren't selling to hacked client developers.

We actually use multiple Anti-Cheats depending on the gamemode, minigames and SMP use separate Anti-Cheats.

HorizonOnTop_123

Glooglu
rainbow rainbow
Reaction score
Yeah, I won't say.

You can't buy the Anti-Cheat we use unless you have an already established server network with good player counts. That way they know they aren't selling to hacked client developers.

We actually use multiple Anti-Cheats depending on the gamemode, minigames and SMP use separate Anti-Cheats.
OOO ok ill have to see if my channel gets enough subs to even make a server. Ill probabaly just get a diffrent one if my channel doesnt get that popular. Thanks. Also I hope i can atleast reach 5k to be able to get content rank also what do u get with content rank???

Destiny

ItzDestinyy
Serenity Eunoia
General
Reaction score
OOO ok ill have to see if my channel gets enough subs to even make a server. Ill probabaly just get a diffrent one if my channel doesnt get that popular. Thanks. Also I hope i can atleast reach 5k to be able to get content rank also what do u get with content rank???
its the same perms as director