• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    2 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Can you guys add /afk pls

Janekok

Director
    Janekok
    Storm Storm
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I want /afk. And when you execute it you will be unable to move and you will be unable te earn guild xp, you will not be able to chat or do anything. What do you think? 🙂

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Shadow Shadow
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Sounds pretty useless, it would rely on people being trustworthy and doing the command whenever they go AFK. If we were to implement an AFK system it would be automatic and untoggleable.

Janekok

Director
    Janekok
    Storm Storm
    Leader
    Reaction score
    ok so like automatically toggle it after a period

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    ok so like automatically toggle it after a period
    Yes, i do like the option of a /afk, but some people wont do it and will be afk and earn gxp etc etc. SO what they could do instead is like after 20-30 mins of being afk, or not moving, an *AFK* sign would appear next to their name in tab, they cant type, they cant earn any xp, they cant pick anything up, and in order to remove afk, they have to move out of that spot. So it would be a automatic afk system

Ginger

Director
    Gingerello
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    Yes, i do like the option of a /afk, but some people wont do it and will be afk and earn gxp etc etc. SO what they could do instead is like after 20-30 mins of being afk, or not moving, an *AFK* sign would appear next to their name in tab, they cant type, they cant earn any xp, they cant pick anything up, and in order to remove afk, they have to move out of that spot. So it would be a automatic afk system
    We used to have something similar. It would show that you were afk on your screen and send you to an afk lobby. Not sure what happened to it but I definitely do prefer the server without it lol.

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    We used to have something similar. It would show that you were afk on your screen and send you to an afk lobby. Not sure what happened to it but I definitely do prefer the server without it lol.
    well a lot of people exploit there being no afk system, and they get tons of gxp for their guilds etc

Ginger

Director
    Gingerello
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    well a lot of people exploit there being no afk system, and they get tons of gxp for their guilds etc
    Trust me, I know. They know that there will be consequences if they do so though so at that point it's the same thing as when people hack; we just punish them as they come yk. Idk though, I'm not opposed to adding something but I don't think an afk kick would be the best solution lol

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Trust me, I know. They know that there will be consequences if they do so though so at that point it's the same thing as when people hack; we just punish them as they come yk. Idk though, I'm not opposed to adding something but I don't think an afk kick would be the best solution lol
    no not an afk kick, like they cant pick up stuff, they cant earn gxp, afk kick can be annoying for some bc maybe they have to be near smthg. i was proposing a after 20-30mins, they just cant earn exp

Janekok

Director
    Janekok
    Storm Storm
    Leader
    Reaction score
    i would like it if it like activates after like 10 minutes

Ginger

Director
    Gingerello
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    no not an afk kick, like they cant pick up stuff, they cant earn gxp, afk kick can be annoying for some bc maybe they have to be near smthg. i was proposing a after 20-30mins, they just cant earn exp
    Even if that were to get incorporated, people would still be able to use afk grinders and things like that so we'd still have to monitor them yk

MrToe

Director
    dispensersimp69
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    Even if that were to get incorporated, people would still be able to use afk grinders and things like that so we'd still have to monitor them yk
    oh i see, ig the server is never safe from afkers. but wait, wouldnt an afk lobby work?

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store