• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    1 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

Ark

Arch_Dryad

Aurora Sky
    Administrator
    Arch_Dryad
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Moon
    Reaction score
    Heya, well I guess i should probably do one of these. I'm Arch_Dryad aka Ark, I started following Lynix back in Octoberish of last year and joined Enlighten the day it launched. I bought director rank on November 23rd of 2019 when it was first released. I played sporadically on the server for the first couple of month before making it my main SMP server in January of this year. I have been a Build team member, Helper, Mod, and now Admin on the server since that time. I love to build and tend to take on large projects that my friends think I am crazy to do. Other than building I love figuring out complex redstone and helping others on the server. Irl do a lot of volunteer work through my church such as being the Logistics Coordinator for the food pantry we run which helps around 100 families a week, the secretary for the youth director, and helping plan out our outreach trips each year.

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Shadow Shadow
    Reaction score
    hi ark

Ultra

Director
    Ultrapaw7
    Planet
    Reaction score
    Meow meow its an ark

CheetaX

Director
    FastCheeta
    Sun
    Reaction score
    rawr rawr its an Dryad

Last edited:

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store