• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    17 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

An update on the state of the Network

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    Reaction score
    Hello all,

As you may have noticed the network is currently offline, I'm going to do my best to explain why, and give an estimate on when it will be back.

At ~10pm PST May 15th, our main dedicated server malfunctioned and started reporting that its resources were depleted, despite having an abundance of free memory, cores, and storage. I have only had this happen three times in the past, and in my experience it requires a full restart of the dedicated server.

The issue there is that I'm out of town on vacation for the week, and I can't login to the server remotely to restart it since we have lots of security in place.

When I get home I'm doing to do a deep dive into the server logs to try and discover what potentially caused the incident, because it is a big deal.

With that being said, the network will stay down until at least May 22nd/23rd, when I am home and able to diagnose and mitigate the issues properly.

The forums seem to be thankfully be unaffected by the server issues.

Thank you for your patience, and my apologies that this can't be fixed sooner.

Earf

earthfueled
    Kryptic Kryptic
    General
    Reaction score
    Thank you Dash and I hope you can still enjoy your vacation without having to worry too much about this issue. You'll figure it out eventually 💛

Ginger

Helper
    Gingerello
    Moon_and_Sun_Clan Aurora_Sky
    Asteroid
    Reaction score
    That makes sense. Thank you for letting us know, gl w fixing it!<3 have fun on vacay btw smh jealous

MrToe

Director
    UncleFingernail
    Shadow Shadow
    General
    Reaction score
    ah well, im fine with it, enjoy ur vacation, dont worry abt it till ur done :D

eipc

Director
    enates
    .pfd Oblivion
    Leader
    Reaction score
    No worries Dash! Enjoy your vacation :)

Lux_kylie

Intern
    _GhostKy
    Reaction score
    Hello all,

As you may have noticed the network is currently offline, I'm going to do my best to explain why, and give an estimate on when it will be back.

At ~10pm PST May 15th, our main dedicated server malfunctioned and started reporting that its resources were depleted, despite having an abundance of free memory, cores, and storage. I have only had this happen three times in the past, and in my experience it requires a full restart of the dedicated server.

The issue there is that I'm out of town on vacation for the week, and I can't login to the server remotely to restart it since we have lots of security in place.

When I get home I'm doing to do a deep dive into the server logs to try and discover what potentially caused the incident, because it is a big deal.

With that being said, the network will stay down until at least May 22nd/23rd, when I am home and able to diagnose and mitigate the issues properly.

Thank you Dash, i havent been so up to date on the discord so i looked here!

Janekok

Director
    Janekok
    Storm Storm
    Leader
    Reaction score
    Hello Battledash,
    I am feeling a bit jealous because you are on vacation but I know you will diagnose and figure it out. 💟

Coffeeman37

Director
    coffeeman37
    Unicornism Unicornism
    Reaction score
    Hello all,

Enjoy your vacation, you deserve it, that's the reason there's Minecraft PE

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store