• Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
    To appeal a mute/ban, go here
    To report a player, go here

An update on Factions

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
Administrator
BattleDash
Reaction score
Hey all,

I know many of you are excited for the release of our Factions gamemode, and I want to share some new developments.

https://countdown.enlightenmc.net states Factions will be launching in just over 4 days. Last month I was out of town on vacation for a week, and didn't take that into account when planning the original launch window.

We're still working on last minute touches and developments for Factions itself, as well as securing everything, bug testing, and transferring data to our new dedicated server (Factions will be running in its own server for performance stability). With all this in mind, the launch date is being extended. It will still be this month, but we're not going to give any specific launch date until we're absolutely sure that no other problems will arise.

UPDATE: We're currently waiting for our new dedicated server to be built and shipped to the datacenter. It's out of our hands and all we can do is wait.

Thanks for your patience,
BattleDash

Last edited:

Qwerty

Qwerts_Cursed
Eurika Eurika
Leader
Reaction score
Yay

Hayden

The Boi
HaydenYellow
Kryptic Kryptic
Leader
Reaction score
It being delayed is for the best. We want it to be the best it can possibly be before it is launched. We want you guys to be extremely happy with how it was all put together and to enjoy yourselves bug free. There still is some development that needs done and I know you will enjoy everything that Dash has done for factions. So this delay is a really good thing!

Hayden

The Boi
HaydenYellow
Kryptic Kryptic
Leader
Reaction score
Well you know it’s in the month

eipc

eipc
.pfd Oblivion
Leader
Reaction score