• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    • Welcome to the Enlighten Network Forums!

To report a bug, go here
      To appeal a mute/ban, go here
      To report a player, go here

a second SMP for 1.17?

Rebel

Director
    Rebelino
    Reaction score
    I know 1.17 isn't coming anytime soon, and it will be even longer to get the plugins updated to the version, but could there be one when the time is right for one?

BattleDash

Network Developer and Systems Engineer
    Administrator
    BattleDash
    light Light
    Leader
    Reaction score
    I know 1.17 isn't coming anytime soon, and it will be even longer to get the plugins updated to the version, but could there be one when the time is right for one?
    Like we've said many times, the server will probably never progress past 1.12.2. 1.13+ changed too many things for it to be plausible and we don't like or support newer versions. If it was my decision SMP would still be 1.8.9.

WesternGamer

Director
    WesternGamer
    .pfd XDXD
    Reaction score
    There may be a time when it reasonable to update but there is not a lot of demand on the server right now to update the server and just as what BattleDash said it would not be not plausible because of how much changes has been made to Minecraft versions 1.13 and above.

About Us

Starting as a small Survival server for a YouTuber, the Enlighten Network now supports a wide range of mini-games and modes!

Quick Links

Support Us

The Enlighten Store funds server costs, development, and bringing you more new content to enjoy. View Store